My Blog
Am i getting stupid or fool ?
Monday, October 17, 2011 | 11:44 PM | 0comments

  my bad . smpai skrng yaa . smpai skrng . urgh .
i feel so dumb that y i cant move on . day by day . i try to to walk away but i just keep looking back .


It's for the best I know it is but I see you
Sometimes I try to hide what I feel inside
And I turn around, you're with her now
I just can't figure it out

Tell me why you're so hard to forget
Don't remind me, I'm not over it
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you, not over you

Aren't memories supposed to fade?
What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, let it go
Didn't think it'd be this hard .



psst :// never love someone who wont love u back . :)

Older Post | Newer Post

Hello there ! Thanks for visiting my blog ! Hope you like it !


PUT YOUR CBOX HERE


Template By: Hazimah
Big helped: Diya Ariana
Student Kecik
Owner: Your name